I get bounce message which states that the destination server is configured to reject mail
I get bounce message which states that the destination server is configured to reject mail from my server.
Chose the case with the bounce error you have.
- 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable Givingup, 797.
- 550 5.7.1 This system has been configured to reject your mail, 1375.
- 553 Sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts,168.
- 553 Sorry, relaying denied from your location,168.
- 554 mail server permanently rejected message, 836.
- Does not like recipient... 550 5.7.1 <email@example.com>... Access denied, 1375.
- I tried to deliver a bounce message to this address, but the bounce bounced!, 1376.
- Sorry your message to firstname.lastname@example.org cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued, 797.
- Sorry, I couldn't find a mail exchanger or IP address. (#5.4.4),1377.
- Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1), 797.
- Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host, it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local. (#5.4.6), 1380.
- Sorry, I couldn't find any host named domain.tld,1377.
- This address no longer accepts mail, 797.
- User not known Giving up, 797.
- User unknown, 797.
- "Connected to 192.168.1.1 but my name was rejected. Remote host said: 501 5.0.0 HELO requires domain address", 816.
- "TLS connect failed", 1035.